Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Warm Evening

One of the good things about living in a cabin in the woods is that I can do weird things and no one is around to notice and talk about their loony neighbor. Then the next morning I can get up, go to work in my normal professional clothes and everyone there only sees the normal me.

Last night I got home late and tired and instead of pulling on my sweats as usual, I jumped right into my flannel PJs. This isn’t a big deal except I still had dogs to walk in the evening. Here’s the weird part: this January has been so warm that at 9 p.m. I’m outside in my flannel PJs, flip-flops and black beret walking the dogs, and I’m not cold! Okay, so some of you won’t think the warm weather is the weird part, but that’s the way it goes.

Can you believe it? Flip-flops!

No comments: