Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally!

Finally! It has stopped raining. The sun is out and the sky is clear.

Finally! The temperature is rising and will soon near normal.

Finally! I have seen the Baltimore oriole who has been singing up a storm in my driveway and along the lane for the past 10 days or so.

Finally! I will have a day off and have a three-day weekend.

Finally! (I imagine you saying) She’s not posting another experiment photo this week. The experiment photo I took last evening looks the same as the one I took the week before.

Finally! Something new under the sun. Okay, this "finally" was a bit of a stretch. My something new under the sun is a downy woodpecker whose feathers are yellow-ish where they should be white. Check out Cathy’s blog The Quiet One to see for yourself.

Finally! (Really) Get outside and enjoy a bit of nature over the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. I'm still trying to get a better picture of the bird but it was too windy today.

nina at Nature Remains. said...

I understand your relief of FINALLY having a good weekend to get out and enjoy!
Me, too!