Sunday, February 26, 2006

Wind and more wind

About the only constant this winter has been the wind. It has been both stronger than usual and more frequent than usual. Winter will roar back in (winds from the north) and then warmer weather will zoom in (wind from the south). So it feels as though I haven't had many, if any, nice winter days. Even on days like today, with lots of blue sky, and the temperature near 40oF, the 25 mph wind makes it feel like it's 15oF or so. Yesterday I tried to find a sheltered spot where I could sit outside comfortably in the sun and had no luck. I'm still looking for a balmy day.

Baby Dog is almost back to acting as her normal self, after being spayed. My little conehead goes crashing around, banging into one thing after another, while wearing this large plastic cone on her head. I don't know if I can take 2 weeks of her as the conehead, but yesterday when I tried to take it off, she was pulling at her dressings within a minute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It drove me crazy this crazy this weekend. Poor Baby Dog and poor you.